Beginning Genealogy Series
- March 25, 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
- April 22, 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
- Must register by March 22, 2023
- Hyde Conference Room, Wichita Public Library - Advanced Learning Library
- 711 W. 2nd Street, Wichita, KS 67203
- 2nd Floor, in the Research Pavilion
March 25, 2023
April 22, 2023
DNA Research - Learn the basics of DNA testing and the differences between testing companies.
Preserving Your Work - Learn how to organize your research and how best to preserve your work for future generations.
- Jason Felihkatubbe, WGS Education Chair
- Class is limited to 15 people
- WGS Members only - $20
- Non-members can join at registration. Class fee is only $20, WGS Membership is $25 for non-members. Must be paid at same time.
Must Register by Mar 22 | Register Here (Online Pay) | Mail-in Registration | Print Flyer (PDF)
If you have questions, please contact Jason at email@example.com.