WGS Genealogy Classes
Beginning Genealogy 2022
- May 21, 10 A.M. - 11:45 A.M.
- June 25, 10 A.M. - 11:45 A.M.
- Must register by May 18th
- Hyde Conference Room, Wichita Public Library - Advanced Learning Library
- 711 W. 2nd Street, Wichita, KS 67203
- 2nd Floor, in the Research Pavilion
- Starting Your Research – Learn how to get started and develop and implement a research plan. (May 21)
- Records and Online Databases – Learn what records and materials are available and how to find them. (May 21)
- DNA Research – Learn the basics of DNA testing and the differences between testing companies. (June 25)
- Preserving Your Work – Learn how to organize your research and to best preserve your work for future generations. (June 25)
- Jason Felihkatubbe, WGS Education Chair
- Class is limited to 15 people
- WGS Members only - $20
- Non-members can join at registration. Class fee is only $20, WGS Membership is $25 for non-members. Must be paid at same time.
Must Register by May 18 | Register Here (Card payment only) | Print Flyer (PDF)
If you have questions, please contact Jason at email@example.com.