2017 Midwest Genealogy Center Library Research and WWI Memorial Trip
September 5-8, 2017
The Wichita Genealogical Society is conducting a research trip to the Midwest Genealogical Center (MGC) Library in Independence, Missouri, home of the largest public Library Genealogy Collection west of the Mississippi River. The round trip to Independence, Missouri includes two and one/half days at the Library and a half day at the World War I Museum and Memorial in Kansas City.
The trip leaves Wichita September 5 and returns September 8, 2017.
Total Trip Cost (Includes transportation and all lodging and 3 hot breakfasts and 2 lunches.)
Single Occupancy $500 per person
Double Occupancy $370 per person
If you request a Double with no one listed as your Roommate and if there are no other unpaired Doubles, then you will have a Single room at the price of a Double. Otherwise WGS will assign (if available) a same gender person as your Roommate. If you refuse that person, then your Trip Cost will be as a Single.
(If the number of travelers falls below 20, it will be taken into consideration whether the trip will be cancelled.)
Seating is limited. There is a maximum number of travelers and is taken in the order of the date of your Registration. After that, a Waiting List will be made in case of timely cancellations.
Travelers not riding the bus due to medical reasons See the Trip Director.
Registration Deposit: $50.00 per person non-refundable registration fee. Fee due at time of registration.
- Registration Fee applies to Total Trip Cost if received by Deposit Date of July 1st.
- Registration Fee does not apply to Total Trip Cost if received after Deposit Date.
First ½ of payment due: July 15, 2017 (Registration fee of $50 taken off second half).
Total Trip Balance Due by August 15, 2017
Last day to cancel August 1, 2017
- All cancellations must be received in writing by Cancellation date.
- All fees (less Registration Fee) are refundable
- In cases of medical emergencies, refunds (less Registration Fee) will be honored up to day before departure.
- All trip payments are fully refunded (including non-refundable Registration fee)
No-shows forfeit all fees paid including Registration fee and Total Trip Costs Paid.
Download the Trip Fact Sheet for more details and the Registration Form
Questions: E-Mail : email@example.com