11200 E. 47th Street S
General Information: Branson Cemetery was established ca. 1880 and was originally known as Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. It was renamed ca. 1960 when the new gate was installed by the Branson Family.
Directions: Located at the northeast corner of Greenwich Rd. and E 47th St. S. Or 2 miles east of Rock Road on E 47th St. S.
GPS Coordinates: 37.607139; -97.207239