General Information: Located in Waco township, the first burials here occurred in 1877, bollowed by a half-dozen more in 1878. The cemetery was originally known as Oatville Cemetery buy by the late 1940's, the cemetery was formerly known as Greenwood Cemetery and the name is still in use.
Directions: Intersection of West McArthur Road and Hoover Road: South on Hoover approximately 1/2 mile. Turn west on West 47th South.
GPS Coordinates: 37.60589, -97.4159